Service Engineering CNC Limited engaged Brian Sainsbury of B5 Direction as their Growth Coach during 2014 & 2015 to help develop and implement plans to expand market opportunities through building an international network.
Service Engineering CNC Limited provides reactive breakdown cover, preventative maintenance and manufacturing support services for a wide variety of machinery and equipment users.
- Development of a realistic 3-year growth strategy that fully matched capabilities and aspirations for progressive expansion into targeted EU markets.
- Greater focus on core marketing and selling processes required for effective international expansion including Digital Marketing & Email Campaign initiatives.
- Through established contacts, setup working test-house and warehouse facilities in Sofia, Bulgaria as an operational supply ‘hub’ for other targeted EU markets.
- Identified sales and service engineering capabilities and established partnership agreements within local areas of the operating ‘hub’ along with targeted EU market locations.
- Increased representation in targeted industrial markets that maximised the continued growth objectives.
What John Donnelly, MD of Service Engineering CNC has to say about the service:
Brian has worked with us on a number of business improvement assignments and we know that he understands the manufacturing and machine tool markets very well.
We have been impressed by his efficiency, professionalism and attention to detail during all stages of his engagement. His knowledge of the Eastern European market opportunities and wealth of contacts have been invaluable to our business expansion developments. We continue to use support from Brian as we progress with our plans and I would have no hesitation of recommending him to anyone who is serious about growing their business.
John Donnelly, Managing Director – Service Engineering CNC Limited