About Brian - Business, Development & Improvement
Brian works with owners and managers of entrepreneur led businesses of all sizes to help improve performance and profitability by providing tailored support specifically designed to realise true growth potential.
His approach is hands-on, practical and results-focussed by firmly concentrating on delivering workable solutions, to often-complex issues, that bring about significant change and lasting improvements for clients.
With extensive experience spanning over 35 years in senior positions and across diverse market sectors he understands the many challenges of leadership and change within small to medium sized businesses and aims to achieve clarity not complexity to improving company performance.
Trained and accredited to postgraduate level and utilising a wide range of coaching, business improvement and performance enhancement techniques that are totally adaptable and aligned to client needs.
Having highly developed, generic business skills along with a proven track record and capacity to deliver benefits in key areas, his specialisms cover:
- Organisational development
- Executive coaching, direction & goal clarity
- Facilitating organisational change, improvement and adoption of new behaviours
- Developing leadership & management capabilities, succession planning and restructuring
- Business and process performance improvement initiatives
- Enhancing systems of control, governance & compliance to management standards
- Developing effective performance reporting systems aligned to actual results
- Supporting managers & directors during transitions to expanding leadership roles
- Bespoke coaching & performance improvement programmes for company boards, departments, teams and individuals.
- Developing highly effective working relationships
- Machinery Manufacture
- Facilities Management
- Foundry processes
- Services sectors
- Energy / Marine
- Furniture / Wood processing
What clients are saying about Brian:
B38 Group Limited
“We acknowledge and appreciate the assistance that Brian has provided in helping us to define our growth strategy along with developing action plans and training support to help make this happen.”
Richard Phillips and Tim Bailey
Co-Founders / Directors | B38 Group Limited
EAS Enterprise Estonia
“We would like to record our appreciation of Mr Sainsbury’s efforts which have made a valuable contribution to EAS Enterprise Estonia as an organisation”
Chairman of the Board | EAS Enterprise Estonia
“We would like to record our appreciation of Brian’s efforts which made a valuable contribution to identify new contacts and market opportunities for the Kluber Lubrication business. We would not hesitate to recommend him.”
Managing Director | Kluber Lubrication GB Ltd
Brian’s UK clients include:
Brian’s Estonian clients include: